Learn how Visual Literacy can make a difference in safety
COVE: The Center of Visual Expertise is pleased to announce its first open Visual Literacy Workshop for 2018! Typically focused on individual company implementations, this workshop will provide individuals and small teams the opportunity to learn how Visual Literacy can make a difference in safety and operational performance. This two day workshop will be conducted at the Toledo Museum of Art (TMA), where participants will experience one of the finest collections in North America. COVE was born from a core competency of TMA: using its collection to teach Visual Literacy.
Improve Visual Literacy to:
- Deliver enhanced safety performance.
- Advance your safety programs
- Engage your employees
- Identify, interpret and act upon visual information.
- Improve hazard awareness, pre-job analysis, BBS.
- Enhance risk management and communication.
- Mitigate bias and improve decision making
And about Seeing the Whole PICTURE™ a proven method to see more, see better and impact safety
About the Visual Literacy Workshop:
- DATES: July 18-19
- LOCATION: Toledo Museum of Art
Places are limited - REGISTER NOW.
Contact Sandya Holston at email@example.com or call her at 567-343-14